K Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» King Template
The Seven Kings and their Clansmen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 7:01 pm by Chloe

» Clansmen Profile Template
The Seven Kings and their Clansmen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:36 pm by Chloe

» The Seven Kings and their Clansmen
The Seven Kings and their Clansmen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:44 pm by Chloe

» General Rules
The Seven Kings and their Clansmen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:48 pm by Chloe

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 5 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:39 am

The Seven Kings and their Clansmen

Go down

The Seven Kings and their Clansmen Empty The Seven Kings and their Clansmen

Post by Chloe Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:44 pm

A King is a being whom was bestowed great power by the Dresden Slate. They radiate a particular aura that ties into the color they represent. The Kings can be any kind of person, from a world leader to a criminal. All Kings have the power to develop Sword of Damocles, which are visual representations of their power. The Kings are said to embody the natural forces of the world. Currently, there are Seven Kings, one representing every clan.

It is the responsibility of a king to build a loyal clan of people to help maintain their interests. The King's can have a wide variety of goals, but it is extremely important that they build a strong clan in the event that another clan becomes hostile. A clan is a group of people who have powers of Aura bestowed upon them by a King. Clansmen are not required to do everything that a King says, but their Aura can leave them should the King choose to remove them from the clan. A Clansmen's powers vary from person to person, and can range from many aspects of the clan's core aura.

Chloe
Admin

https://kprojectroleplaying.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down